We are hiring!
Community Manager - Part time - 100% Remote
Reporting to the Marketing Lead, Therapy Notebooks is looking for a part time Community Manager to join our team for 15-25 hours per week. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator, mental health minded, pop-culture-obsessed, and knows their way around social media platforms (can quote a sound or two from Tiktok).
Hours are flexible, paying $20-$25/hour, depending on experience. Apply here!
Who we are and what we do
Our mission at Therapy Notebooks is to make the learnings from mental health research accessible and easy-to-implement (even for those who have never been in therapy). We do this by identifying the most promising mental health research, and then turning them into guided tools for change. The evidence-based tools that are the backbone of our products have shown to be consistently effective in research and clinical settings. But outside of these highly controlled research settings, they can be difficult to implement on your own. Our products set out to bridge that gap.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Mental health is a universal concern, and only in hiring a diverse team & creating an environment where different perspectives are represented, can we build effective mental health products. We are deliberate and self-reflective about the kind of team and culture that we are building. We invite anyone who feels they might be a good fit for our team to apply.
We also value growth, learning and self-development. If after 2-3 months of being in this position you are consistently exceeding expectations, we will most definitely start a conversation about turning the role full-time.
- Monitor and interact across all social media channels in a manner true to our brand & channel (IG, Tiktok, FB, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Maintain macro responses and guidelines for frequently asked questions and new product launches
- Source UGC and community stories for content (including monitoring, downloading and editing)
- Monitor social media campaigns using key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Identify opportunities to surprise, delight, and show our community members how much we appreciate them and to support our partners
- Identify social trends and pitch relevant content-development ideas
- Cultivate relationships and conversations with potential brand ambassadors and influencers as well as community members and giveaway winners
Who you are:
- You are a pop-culture sponge. You know the trending sounds & memes before your friends
- You are passionate about mental health and interested in psychology and brain science
- You have top-notch interpersonal and communication skills; you know the difference between communication on Twitter vs Instagram vs Tiktok vs Slack vs Linkedin; DMs vs Comments vs Post Captions
- You have experience using video and photo editing apps (Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, etc.)
- You are open to creating video content or appearing in Tiktoks or Reels
- You are a proactive problem solver - when faced with a problem you try to identify possible solutions before asking for help
- You have impeccable attention to detail
- You are self-sufficient: you can work with little direct supervision, but you know when to ask for help
- You manage your time and prioritize projects and tasks effectively in a deadline-driven environment
- You are collaborative to the core, with a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- You are comfortable working remotely 15-25 hours a week (with ~15% of that time outside of business hours)
You’re looking for an organization that…
- Cares deeply about helping people!
- Cares deeply about building a diverse team and are actively looking to broaden that diversity through our hiring approach.
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and self development
- Holds growth potential and skills above a college degree
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Works remotely (and collaboratively!)
To apply, please full out this form. Our team will be in touch if we feel that there is a potential fit!