Join our team
We are not actively hiring but that doesn't mean we don't want to meet you! If you are driven, care about mental health, and consider yourself an expert at whatever you do, we'd like to hear from you.
Who we are and what we do
Our mission at Therapy Notebooks is to make the learnings from mental health research accessible and easy-to-implement (even for those who have never been in therapy). We do this by identifying the most promising mental health research, and then turning them into guided tools for change. The evidence-based tools that are the backbone of our products have shown to be consistently effective in research and clinical settings. But outside of these highly controlled research settings, they can be difficult to implement on your own. Our products set out to bridge that gap.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Mental health is a universal concern, and only in hiring a diverse team & creating an environment where different perspectives are represented, can we build effective mental health products. We are deliberate and self-reflective about the kind of team and culture that we are building. We invite anyone who feels they might be a good fit for our team to reach out.
You’re looking for an organization that…
- Cares deeply about helping people!
- Cares deeply about building a diverse team and are actively looking to broaden that diversity through our hiring approach.
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and self development
- Holds growth potential and skills above a college degree
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Works remotely (and collaboratively!)
To reach out to us, please fill out this form. Our team will be in touch if we feel that there is a potential fit!